[sword-devel] SwordReader Module Installer

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Sat Feb 7 23:55:50 MST 2009

I'm a Linux user, so I prefer cab files and such. If you created a Windows-only installer that installed from a Sword installation or online repositories, that would be great for Windows users (and you should do it, in my opinion). I would suggest that adding the option of installing zipped modules from within SwordReader (like BPBible does) would be a low-cost way of making installation easier for non-Windows users. Later on you could add an online installer like BibleDesktop (which downloads zip packages via http).

Just my two cents.

Daniel