[sword-devel] SwordReader .....

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Dec 20 10:53:42 MST 2009

Barry,

A search through the archives finds (2009-05-23) that David Trotz decided to
stop work on SwordReader development.
This decision was one he made before he took up his position with OliveTree
Bible Software.

This is why, on the main wiki page, we moved the SwordReader link to under
the heading No longer actively being developed.

I guess the project is stalled because of continued lack of interest and
programming volunteers.

David Haslam