[sword-devel] PorTB

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 7 16:44:12 MST 2009

PorTB has been removed. If we know a text to be infringing, even if from
a source that claims it is public domain, we need to respect the rights
of the actual copyright holder.

FWIW, the same text is also available from
http://www.bibliaonline.com.br/tb/mt/1

I don't know whether this site has permission to post its text or not.

--Chris