[sword-devel] PorTB

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 02:50:57 MST 2009

I think Chris may be the volunteer who made the module.

Observation:

The conf file states it is derived from the partial Wikisource edition.

http://pt.wikisource.org/wiki/Tradu%C3%A7%C3%A3o_Brasileira_da_B%C3%ADblia
http://pt.wikisource.org/wiki/Tradu%C3%A7%C3%A3o_Brasileira_da_B%C3%ADblia

Wikisource stuff is published under the Creative Commons
Attribution/Share-Alike License.

If there is a breach, then it would be that of Wikimedia to resolve.

While making this reply, I also noticed that a lot more of the Old Testament
is now available.
Genesis through Ezekiel.

David