[sword-devel] ICUSWORD [was: 1.6.1 outstanding items?]

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Dec 4 20:39:37 MST 2009

So are we good on the _ICUSWORD_ --with-icusword option?

To answer the how curiosity question below, configure.ac has these
pertinent lines:

if test x$with_icusword = xyes; then
AM_CXXFLAGS="$AM_CXXFLAGS -D_ICUSWORD_"
AM_CFLAGS="$AM_CFLAGS -D_ICUSWORD_"
fi

AM_CONDITIONAL(HAVE_ICUSWORD, test x$with_icusword = xyes)

Not sure if HAVE_ICUSWORD is useful anywhere in the lower autoconf files
anywhere (it's still used in src/modules/filters/Makefile.am but not
sure if it needs to be), but for consistency, it's defined in case
anyone needs it.

Troy