[sword-devel] ICUSWORD [was: 1.6.1 outstanding items?]

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:07:36 MST 2009

> How's this?  I just committed code which adds a --with-icusword option
> to configure.  This advertises the feature to developers and replaces
> the previous behavior of defining _ICUSWORD_

This is excellent. Previously the only way to actually define it was
to pass it as a compiler flag, eg export CXXFLAGS="-D_ICUSWORD_",
which meant that it really was only getting used in Visual Studio
until I came along. This is a much better option.

I'll be testing this in the coming days on Mingw so I will let you
know if there are problems on Mingw.

Just out of curiosity, how does HAVE_ICUSWORD get transformed into
_ICUSWORD_ (as the latter is what is in the *.cpp files)?

Matthew