[sword-devel] Problem in Chinese SWORD module

清教徒 lzj369 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:20:46 MST 2009

I have fixed that. It is caused by the following programs. The two different
character sets do not match one on one.   I had to manualy use eclipse
editors to fix those false characters and removed the  spaces which should
not be used between Chinese characters.

I or Yiguang will submit the fix soon after I talk with him.

Zhaojun