[sword-devel] Problem in Chinese SWORD module

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Aug 26 08:31:46 MST 2009

I'll take care of it. The source docs don't exhibit this problem (and
have since been updated as well).

It looks like this probably comes down to a bad traditional to
simplified conversion, since the text exhibits no problems in the
traditional version (which is the basis for the simplified).

If anyone has a good method of converting from traditional Chinese to
simplified, I would appreciate suggestions. (No web converters please. I
need something that can take a 3 meg or so file.) I'm loathe to try
anyone knows that to be a reasonable route, I can.

--Chris