[sword-devel] Using osis2mod

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 16:30:17 MST 2008

Change Rome throughout the document to Rom and it will work.

osis2mod doesn't seem to ensure the validity of verselists it gets, and so
crashes on the last line below (where it tries to get the first element of
an empty list key):
                lastVerseIDs = currentVerse->ParseVerseList(keyVal,
*currentVerse, true);

                // set currentVerse to the first value in the keyVal
                VerseKey *element = SWDYNAMIC_CAST(VerseKey,
lastVerseIDs.GetElement(0));

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)