[sword-devel] Using osis2mod

Sebastien Koechlin seb.sword at koocotte.org
Wed Sep 3 09:09:12 MST 2008

Hi

On Sat, Aug 02, 2008 at 04:33:41PM -0700, Mico Siahaan wrote: I am new in
> making SWORD modules. I tried to use osis2mod to convert a OSISBible
> format text to SWORD modules, but I got error message: osis2mod.exe has
> encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the
> inconvenience.

I do not have any problem with your file, using sword 1.5.9 and sword 1.5.10
on Linux, and your file looks well-formed and valid XML.

BUT, with sword 1.5.11, I also have a segfault on your file.

	Starting program: /usr/local/bin/osis2mod1511 /tmp/ indTB.xml -z
	warning: Lowest section in /usr/lib/libicudata.so.36 is .hash at 000000b4
	[New Thread 16384 (LWP 22144)]
	You are running osis2mod: $Rev: 2169 $

	[Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 22144)]
	0x0804e5e6 in handleToken ()
	(gdb) bt
	#0  0x0804e5e6 in handleToken ()
	#1  0x0804f747 in main ()
	(gdb)

I do not have any segfault with other OSIS files.

--
Sébastien Koechlin