[sword-devel] Versification and german bible texts

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Fri Oct 31 15:51:17 MST 2008

Am 29.10.2008 um 14:23 schrieb Troy A. Griffitts:

> If you'd like to help with the unfinished part, have a look at:
>
> http://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/src/mgr/versemgr.cpp
>
> and search for: TreeKey
>
> See the overloaded registerVersificationSystem implementation above
> which implements registering a system the old way, with a hardcoded
> array (canon.h).  The TreeKey version of this method needs to read
> it's
> data from the provided TreeKey instead of the static array.  You can
> use
> the working array impl as a starting template for the TreeKey impl.

Hmm, I don't quite understand how to do that.
I would think that in a genbook bible module which is based on a tree
structure one would parse the tree and see how many second level
(chapter) and third level (verse) elements there are for a certain book.
TreeKey itself only has assureKeyPath method.
What do you suggest to implement this?

Manfred