[sword-devel] Paite e-Holy Bible

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 07:13:25 MST 2008

Further to Karl's observation, I tried the following experiment.

After downloading the Paite source code, and pointing the Install Manager
local path to the uncompressed folder, the PEH module could be installed
into the SWORD Project.

However, viewing it just gives blank pages, so I suspect that it is an
encrypted module, probably in order to preserve the rights of the Bible
Society of India.

Is this what one should expect when viewing an encrypted module?

-- David