[sword-devel] translator-serbian

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 03:39:33 MST 2008

Both Latin & Cyrillic script versions of the Danicic Karadzic translation are
now available as Go Bible modules, now completely rebuilt with Serbian
booknames and user interface (UI).

http://go-bible.googlegroups.com/web/SerbianDanicicKaradzicLatin.zip
http://go-bible.googlegroups.com/web/SerbianDanicicKaradzicLatin.zip

http://go-bible.googlegroups.com/web/SerbianDanicicKaradzicCyrillic.zip
http://go-bible.googlegroups.com/web/SerbianDanicicKaradzicCyrillic.zip

Both ZIP files contain the source text in ThML format.  It should be simple
enough for someone at CrossWire to convert the ThML to OSIS and make the
SWORD modules using OSIS2MOD.

-- David

PS. I am grateful to Jozsef K., who supplied the UI translations.