[sword-devel] External links

Sean Healy jalopeura at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 12:16:45 MST 2008

Hello,

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/TEI_Dictionaries

This page indicates external references are possible. I have a few
questions.

1) Is this only to other dictionaries, or is it also possible to link to
commentaries and general books?

2) Is it possible to have such a link from a bible or commentary?

3) Do any of the front-ends actually support any of this?

4) Do any current modules use any of this?

Specifically, I'm wondering whether I would be able to link to a general
book from a bible footnote (or from a commentary). For example, if the
footnote (or commentary) mentions something from Josephus, would it be
possible to make a link that goes directly to the relevant passage?