[sword-devel] Taming Wild Threads (was: Getting stuff done (Re: External links))

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Nov 27 02:48:27 MST 2008

LOL Chris!!!

I really was not sure whether you were serious about that suggestion or
not, but I guess now you were. I will give it a go sometime.

ok 2 things.

1) modules at crosswire.org needs to be received by a much wider group. Who
is controlling this? It should be a core group of people, all with
rights to beta and a few more. Add Daniel Owens, Karl Kleinpaste, myself
immediate as interested parties. Add  David Haslam. Add anyone else you
can think of. Let others create rapidly working modules and rectify them
thereafter.

2) I think you need to accept that while everyone here appreciates your
technical ability many seriously chafe under your management of things.

So, please concentrate on the one and leave the other a bit more alone.
Just as hard as it must be for you to deal with all our lack of
technical perfection (or seeming willingness to attain it - which is not
actually true, but might appear that way, given the slowness of
learning) as hard is it for others to deal with your lack of
understanding that we aren't wired like you.

God bless you

Peter