[sword-devel] OSISRuby

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Nov 27 02:45:46 MST 2008

Chris Little wrote:
> The OSISRuby filters are in SVN now. Please play with them (and one of
> the Japanese Bibles) if you have the ability.

there is some serious problem right now with the API vs frontends dt
partially implemented but not complete genbook bibles etc.

So GS is build against -r2174 and the rest I think similar too.
(MacSowrd etc)

Karl suggesting a branch off for the GBS work and a rapid release of the
engine with these filters and bug fixes employed. GS could build against
-r2174 + new filters.

Not sure how to do that.

Peter