[sword-devel] GnomeSword 2.4.1

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu Nov 6 06:57:47 MST 2008

"Greg Hellings" <greg.hellings at gmail.com> writes:
> Maybe for future releases, if Gecko on Solaris still
> doesn't work properly, you could add an exception to the autotools for
> Solaris so it defaults to gtkhtml on that system?

Yes, I probably should have already done that.  After all, we default to
gtkhtml for Cygwin since gecko doesn't (and never will) exist there.

But someday I should probably just pull on my hip waders and go figure
out what's wrong with Solaris' gecko.  My motivation was weak for
Solaris after the difficulty of just getting the beastie to work.