[sword-devel] GnomeSword 2.4.1

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 02:17:34 MST 2008

Karl

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Karl Kleinpaste <karl at kleinpaste.org> wrote:
> I released 2.4.1 a little while ago.
>
> - F1-F4 shortcuts (help, prefs, adv.search, mod.mgr)
> - companion modules
> - automatic font selection
> - fix: mod.mgr lockout problems
> - fix: search range infloop in lexdict & genbook
> - highlight search terms in adv.search preview
> - toggle Find to Stop during search
> - ^F applicability per pane visibility
> - better external image viewer selection
> - fix: intermediate path elements for prayer lists
> - fix: print crash
> - solaris compatibility

I tested and built it successfully in my Solaris 10 VM.  Still only
worked with gtkhtml - undefined symbol linking errors with the default
of Gecko.  Maybe for future releases, if Gecko on Solaris still
doesn't work properly, you could add an exception to the autotools for
Solaris so it defaults to gtkhtml on that system?  Otherwise, it looks
good!

--Greg