[sword-devel] Announcing FireBible 0.5.1 - GPLed Firefox font-end

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Mar 30 15:07:06 MST 2008

Brian Fernandes wrote:

>  I'm also happy to hear that there are Linux
> installations on which it works out of the box.

I obviously had already Java installed - which is not "out of the box"
as such for Ubuntu, but simply a thing I did ages ago. But, yes, as such
it works ootb.

Ah - stop - I forgot. I - dt my firefox settings could not install it
directly from the website, but downloaded the extension to my desktop
and dragged it into the Add-on window which I had opened. But again,
this is what I normally do as have restrictive settings. Not sure how
general it is.

> I should clarify, that field is for *extra* module locations.
> I'll try to make it more explicit in the documentation and the UI, good
> point.

Ok.

> Speaking of RtoL, is the display fine? Would you rather have the notes
> displayed on the right instead of the left? Or should that be a preference?

Good point - and bizarrely one I never thought about. I will come back
on that one. It applies to BD too.

> Do keep the feedback and bug reports coming. Next up would be support
> for more module types and some display preferences.

where does it get its preferences from at the moment? BD?

Peter