[sword-devel] World English Bible typos?

Kahunapule Michael Johnson Kahunapule at mpj.cx
Sat Mar 22 23:23:35 MST 2008

Daniel Griswold wrote:
> Hello Michael Paul Johnson,
> I use the WEB frequently on my Mac using the program MacSword. I am
> using the text version 1.6 and it seems that there are a LOT of spaces
> missing. Typically every chapter will have at least a few (sometimes
> quite a few) words joined together that should have a space in
> between. Is it a problem with my software or my download or is that
> something that will or perhaps has already been fixed in the text?

The missing spaces are all there in the master copy of the World English
Bible at http://eBible.org/web/. Therefore, you are seeing a bug in
MacSword, either with the way they made the module or the program
itself. I think a new Mac version is under construction. I don't know if
you can find it at http://crosswire.org, yet, or not, but it might be
worth looking.

May God bless you.
Michael