[sword-devel] Building a module, would like multiple lemmas

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Mar 19 02:21:04 MST 2008

We have the MorphGNT available in our Beta section:
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModDisp.jsp?modType=Bibles&beta=1
I don't know how up-to-date it is, but I don't believe it will ever be
released because I think it pre-dates the decisions we made that
resulted in the Wiki entry you mention. It may or may not work according
to expectations in any current or future frontend, but it's more likely
to display correctly in the Windows frontend than the Linux ones.

The most recent conversion script for the MorphGNT tags the lemmas using
<w lemma="lemma.Strong:....">. I believe the lemmas conform to the form
in Strong's lexicon, as opposed to ANLEX, Liddel-Scott, or any other
reference. With lemmas turned on, you should see anything tagged lemma.*
displayed. If it isn't, it's probably because the display filters used
by the Linux frontends are a little out of date.

--Chris