[sword-devel] Flex/AIR

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Mon Mar 17 07:17:25 MST 2008

I've considered doing an AIR-based Sword app that uses the public
domain texts as webservices on a central server. Also considered using
AIR's SQLite DB to cache data from things so you have quick access to
what you've already searched on, etc... Did some preliminary work
toward this end (got sword installed on my webserver and played around
with diatheke, etc...). Just don't have enough time to pursue it!

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
http://jbrisbin.com