[sword-devel] mod2osis

DavidTroidl at aol.com DavidTroidl at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 03:10:06 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/16/2008 5:49:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
chrislit at crosswire.org writes:

Output is to stdout, so you should pipe it to a file. The error  messages
are to stderr, so there's no need to worry about it showing up in  the
stdout stream.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.  I don't really know how to 'pipe it to a  file'.  (I
avoid the Command Prompt whenever possible.)

Yes, I am only interested in the output.  Is there a simple way to  unzip a
zipped module?  I tried with my standard unzip program, and  7zip.  I also
tried changing the file extension to .zip, but that didn't  help.

In fact, I am preparing to put together a WLC module myself, over the  Easter
break, and I mainly just wanted to look at the exact OSIS markup that was
used.

Peace,

David