[sword-devel] Plone Product

DJ Ortley djortley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:31:18 MST 2008

I was playing around with that on the side for a while.  I still have plans
to come up with something for it, but haven't really had the time.  I'm
willing to collaborate if you're a developer, or just listen to your ideas
if you're a potential user.  I've gotten some low level success with using
Sword within Plone.

I can't promise too much though, I'm not a very good Plone developer yet.

-DJ