[sword-devel] Quotation mark, non-English usage?

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Jul 24 13:17:57 MST 2008

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Jonathan Morgan wrote:
> I find this discussion about how a module should be presented somewhat
> amusing after the repeated statements that OSIS separates content from
> presentation.

It would be amusing if the publishers had meant to separate their
content from presentation. But because that it not necessarily the case
we have to speculate about what is content and what is just
presentation. Some translators/publishers could take tampering some
presentational aspect as seriously as translational issues if they put
some semantics on it, regardless of general conventions.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland