[sword-devel] SwordReader PocketPC and SmartPhone CAB files.

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 11:54:09 MST 2008

Agreed. Also I recommend defaulting to the less complex menu for all new
users.

I noticed today that I can flick scroll past the last verse. I think
flick scroll should stop at the last verse so the last verse is at the
top of the screen.

It appears that rendering the last chapter of revelation takes longer
than rendering the first chapter of Genesis. The chapters are comparable
lengths. Maybe indexing? Someone else try and see what you think.

On the screens where you select a book, chapter, or verse; the first
choice is highlighted and a rectangle drawn around it. I think it would
be good to give the user some feedback by highlighting and drawing a
rectangle around the choice after tapping before the screen moves on.

SonWon

Albert L. Sites, Sr. wrote:

> I think that at first we should focus on the basics. Keep the two menu
> system and verify that we have a solid base.
>
> Then, we can make the product have more bells and whistles. We could
> use compile switches and compile the SmartPhone with two menus and
> others with the more complex. Or, we can code to check if we are on a
> SmartPhone or not. Then, we could either have two menu systems in the
> code and switch accordingly, or we can allow via a configure screen
> the Pocket PC/Mobile Professional users to choose between the two menu
> and the more complex menu.
>
> But, let’s get the bugs worked out and get SwordReader to the 1.0.0 level.
>
> Al

SonWon

I choose God and all that my choice entails in this life even unto death and look forward to the new life that will come.