[sword-devel] JapKougo

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 06:49:39 MST 2008

Hi,

The beta versions of the japanese modules use ruby, which the engine doesn't
support yet. Support for this is planned in the next version of the engine.
So I don't think this is a problem with the JapKougo module (you would
probably find the same with the other japanese modules in beta).

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)