[sword-devel] Why is OSIS preferred? Was Re: usfm2osis.pl

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 10:39:56 MST 2008

Hi Karl,

Are we allowed to know who the main contact is at WBT/SIL for permitting
these to be used by Crosswire?

I just tried two of these modules in SWORD 1.5.11 out of curiosity.
* jvn_BL_1999
* miz_BL_2003
What languages are these, anyone know?

There are needed some improvements in punctuation -
eg. sometimes there's no space after a full-stop in the jvn module.

Best regards,
David Haslam