[sword-devel] need help on a project

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Jan 25 15:52:31 MST 2008

You posted already about a month ago and Chris Little did ask you some
questions regarding your intentions, but you never cared to answer those.

The thought was that you intended to do an ed run around the GPL by
creating a GUI which was not GPL-ed.

You did not provide any reassurance on this. Will you now?

Peter