[sword-devel] SwordReader - HTML Renderer - Demo

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 23 23:06:17 MST 2008

David Trotz wrote:

> One major bug I am working on today is when a word has a rendering tag
> mid-word such as the very common
> L<font size="-1">ORD</font>
> as seen in Psalm 119 - when the word nears the end of the line it is
> possible that  the L and ORD get separated.
I have fixed this issue. :-) I have also fixed all memory leaks and
resource leaks, thanks to a demo version of CodeSnitch by Entrek. If
anyone is interested in seeing the latest rendition in action let me
know and I will send you the binary.

I am going to spend a week cleaning up my code and documenting it,
(perhaps two) and then I will begin the process of integrating it into
Sword Reader, that is as long as no one objects.
--
In Christ,
David Trotz