[sword-devel] modules upload etc - suggestion

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:19:54 MST 2008

Eeli wrote:

> > create resources --- piracy.   I'm not sure how to prevent it.   [One

> That is a real issue but even some commercial Bible applications have
> resource sharing if I have understood correctly.

I've seen most, if not all of the currently available commercial bible
Study Programs available as torrents.

What I really was referring to, was hard copy publishers that do
nothing when told of resources that they did not authorize
distribution of.  (Now wondering if there will be a discussion on that
topic at BibleTech2008.)

xan

jonathon