[sword-devel] modules upload etc - suggestion

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Jan 15 20:04:10 MST 2008

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, jonathon wrote:
> There is one major issue with tools that make it easy for users to
> create resources --- piracy.   I'm not sure how to prevent it.   [One
> thing that would help, would be if copyright owners were more serious
> about cracking down on pirated material of theirs.]

That is a real issue but even some commercial Bible applications have
resource sharing if I have understood correctly.

BTW, I find it very annoying that Christian people don't care about
laws. We do and we suffer for that, having less user interest because we
"don't have so many modules".

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland