[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries and empty footnotes

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Jan 10 15:23:48 MST 2008

Hi Troy ..........

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Try adding this to the .conf file: GlobalOptionFilter=OSISFootnotes

Arrrgh .....  thanks Troy for your patience!  One of us ought to have
spotted that one.  I've put SwordReader back to using stripText because
our method doesn't make anything of the footnote tags - just shows them
in the raw.  Otherwise, it's just fine.  Thanks .... and thankyou Luke
for a really useful module.

I guess we've all learned something here!

BTW (off topic, forgive me)  To David Trotz, a son, Benjamin ....

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com