[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries and empty footnotes

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 9 12:36:51 MST 2008

Hi there .......

I notice something like this in KJV: <note type="study">Adam: or, the
man</note>

In the new Calvin, there seems to be something like: <note n="40">

In KJV, we don't seem to have a number, just a 'type'.  The 'raw' output
shows the 'type' as 'type=n' - it's obviously using the 'n' that goes
with the note number.  I don't know whether or not this is good Osis,
but I'm sure if you change the number reference to <note type="study">
in all of the footnotes, it ought to work.  I'll wait to hear comments ...

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com