[sword-devel] New SWORD website - update

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Dec 30 10:08:07 MST 2008

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> I feel the project site has lost its identity, subsumed within a corner
> of the CrossWire site.  I think this is because of the large CrossWire
> logo at the top instead of The SWORD Project logo :)

This is not completely intentional.

I struggle with the SWORD logo. It is nice and would do well in the
exact same place, but for one important matter - it has a fixed
background color. If I could get it on a transparent background, it
would fit into the same space. Do you have it with a transparent background?

Peter