[sword-devel] Website: "help" direction + improved blurbs

Brian J. Dumont bdumont at ameritech.net
Thu Dec 4 07:54:32 MST 2008

Good point, David.

I know that I'm coming late into this discussion, but I'd note that this
applies not only to help files and the program menus (as Peter correctly
points out), but also to the web page itself.  Do we have translators
who would be willing to translate the web page?

If someone only knows Russian, then how will that person ever find the
download link?  Does that person even go to ".org" sites?  Should we
have a "crosswire.ru" site?  Or could/should distribution in these
countries somehow tied to informing current and future missionaries
working there?

Just the thoughts that popped into my head
Brian