[sword-devel] osis2mod warnings

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 1 11:53:04 MST 2008

DM Smith wrote:
> I think Chris's caveat is correct. The latest version in SVN does have
> one reported bug and may have more. But please see if it works with
> your module!

I should mention, people can assist in testing the new osis2mod even if
they don't have texts to import and don't have a way to compile it.
There are six Bibles in beta that have been imported using the osis2mod
from SVN: WEB, HNV, KJC, ABU, Worsleys, & JapDenmo.

By testing these and noting any errors you find, you can help us to
improve osis2mod more quickly and we can release compiled win32 updates
sooner. Notice, especially, whether words of Christ render correctly in
your preferred frontend.

--Chris