[sword-devel] Corba-bindings of sword

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Aug 14 07:03:29 MST 2008

Thanks to everyone - this worked.

Now the next problem.

Making /sword/bindings/corba/java fails with 12 exceptions which look like the following:

src/org/crosswire/sword/orb/SwordOrb.java:214: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class HttpServletRequest
location: class org.crosswire.sword.orb.SwordOrb
        public static SWMgr getSWMgrInstance(HttpServletRequest request) throws Exception {

                                 ^
src/org/crosswire/sword/orb/SwordOrb.java:185: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class HttpSession
location: class org.crosswire.sword.orb.SwordOrb
                ^

I have java 1.4 SDK from the Ubuntu repositories.

Thanks!

Peter
-------- Original-Nachricht --------