[sword-devel] single-user vs. multi-user installations, modules and packaging (Re: [Gnomesword-developers] a bug?)

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Sep 22 07:29:42 MST 2007

Please, let's  take the discussion into sword-devel.

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
> That sounds like the wrong way to do this. I think sword needs to redesign
> their module management to work better in multi-user environments.
>
> Hugo.

I suggest that the sword library and frontend developers read this
thread from gs devel list:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=op.tyzysniokvqndq%40aptiva&forum_name=gnomesword-developers
and discuss this thoroughly. This is also related to the problem with
lock keys which can't be saved into global config.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland