[sword-devel] Releasing application under sword GNU public license

Maurits Obbink lists at obbink.org
Wed Sep 19 05:38:46 MST 2007

Mmital & others,

I saw that you released it under version 3 or later of the GPL license.
http://www.swordwarrior.net/
Any reaon to go with version 3 and not the still more common version 2
or later. (version 3 was just introduced this summer)
(This is not a compaint just a reason for thinking about it, since
you're the author it's your call.)

Others, does this post anywhere a problem since the rest of the Sword
software is version 2 or later? e.g. backporting/ incorporating mmital
software in our other software.

Regards,

Maurits Obbink.

P.S. Mmital thnx for your work.