[sword-devel] news article

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Sep 7 06:05:57 MST 2007

I went surfing for anybody who's done reviews of Sword Project UIs.  I
came across this:

http://www.fostertribe.org/biblesoftware.html

Regarding Sword Project, quote:
"For instance, the portion of the About box that describes TSP's freely
distributable status contains this gem: `write a tract module for the
program and sneak it onto all of your co-workers' computers and blame it
on a virus.' Ok. Will do."

What the...?

I don't know how long ago this review was written (it's got copyright
dates of 2002 & 2006 at the bottom), but, um, well...  Maybe this needs
to be addressed somehow?  There's precious little in the way of review
material for Sword Project UIs out there, and quite frankly, very little
of it is all that positive.

We need more and better PR such as the article Troy mentioned today.