[sword-devel] news article

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Sep 7 04:27:29 MST 2007

"Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe at crosswire.org> writes:
[well, forwards]
> Bible Time appears to be more mature than GNOMESword, but mostly,
> choosing between them is more a matter of taste.

harumph!

:-)

I would disagree as to maturity -- I think they're pretty comparable in
that regard, and of course I know personally that GnomeSword has made
huge advances in the last year -- but yes, ultimately the choice between
the two is one of taste.

It's good to see the project getting some air time.  Now if we could
just get Bible Software Review to look at more than just MacSword.