[sword-devel] Cross-Compilation of GnomeSword or BibleTime

Wilson.li Wilson.li at rogers.com
Mon Oct 29 08:09:05 MST 2007

Hello,

I am not sure if it happens only to me to other people.  Recently, after the
sword-feedback at crosswire.org" setup, I keep receiving junk mails sending
from that address.  For the last couple days, I also received mail with
virus attached to it.  So I need to report this.  I am sorry if it is only
happen to me.  I have avast installed.  And I've never received any kind of
junk mails or similar from sword-devel before.  Those junk only sent from
sword-feedback at crosswire.org.

Sorry again guys if it only happens to me.

Thanks.

Wilson