[sword-devel] SWORD Windows development setup (was: SwordReader ........)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 24 14:30:53 MST 2007

Dear Barry,

CURL for SWORD windows stuff should be available from the BibleCS
repository.

http://crosswire.org/svn/biblecs/trunk/

It should be called 'biblecs' and go at the same level as sword and
icu-sword.

There should be project files to build the command line utilities.

Which reminds me, we need to get new versions of the command line utils
up for Don Elbourne (and others) build against 1.5.10.

I don't know if the free versions of Borland tools are up to Borland's
2006 BDS code base or newer, but there should be project files for both,
e.g.

sword/utilities/bcppmake/utilities.bdsproj
sword/utilities/bcpp6make/utils.bpg