[sword-devel] New development on Mac

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Thu Nov 22 12:30:40 MST 2007

Hi.

Finally mailing lists have been created and the project is hosted.

Anyone interessted is free to subscribe here:
http://groups.google.com/group/eloquent-biblereader-user
http://groups.google.com/group/eloquent-biblereader-dev

The project is hosted here and I did an initial commit today.
Not much is working at the moment though.
- there is no UI at all, yet
- the Sword backend has been reworked much
- indexing/searching is ready
- module installer is almost ready (adaptions to Sword 1.5.10 need to
be done)
- Sword library does not compile under Leopard at the moment
(autogen.sh complains of some automake version errors)

If you have any problems, let me know.

Regards,
Manfred