[sword-devel] SwordReader ........

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 23 12:41:17 MST 2007

Hi Troy ...........

Thanks for your patience with this one.

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Hmmm, that's a strange one.  Is the same ListKey variable being used for
> both the range and the results?

No - they are in as two separate variables.  The search is definitely
getting the range OK, because the results are always from the range that
I specify.  I have a feeling that the search string is somehow getting
messed up but I'm not sure about that.  I have tried putting const char*
srch="amos"; and using 'srch' as the search string in the call to make
sure that what I intend is getting there - but I still get the same
result - every verse in Amos!
> There is a simple search example in the engine examples code here, if it
> helps any:
I've got the ICU stuff in, but now it's complaining because I don't have
the CURL stuff.  Sorry to be a pain, but where do I find that please?
I've looked at the search example, and that seems to be similar to what
I have.  I want to build it and play around in the debugger though.  It
might give me a few clues.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).