[sword-devel] SwordReader

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 20 02:02:50 MST 2007

Hi Troy ........

The next thing we have to do on SwordReader is to fix the broken search
arrangement.  It worked OK in Johan Gorter's 2004 binaries, and has been
broken since you put in all that work to make the frontend link against
the current svn.  It will save us much time if you can point us towards
the bit of code that is most likely to contain the problem.

The problem is that currently, the 'finds' show a number of instances of
the same verse (the first 'hit' verse).  I'm sure the fix is a quick and
obvious one, but we're having a problem knowing where to look.  Do you
still have the original frontend sourcecode that Johan produced?  If you
put that somewhere for us, it would be simple to do a diff .....

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com