[sword-devel] Diplay of a module on the web

Benny Wasty bennywasty at gmx.de
Tue Nov 13 14:50:58 MST 2007

Hello,

I want to make a bible module accessible via the Web. For the beginning
SWORDWeb would be fine as it is I guess. Later there should be also
linking between verses/passages and some kind of discussion forum
(discussion about the translation of certain verses, testimonies
connected with bible passages and the like).
Unfortunately I don't have a dedicated server where I could install
SWORDWeb. Before I get one I'd like to know if there are alternatives
where I could use a normal webserver without much extra coding.
Preferrable would be a solution with PHP as it's available on most
webservers and as I have some experience with it, but I'd like to know
any alternative.

Thanks,
Benny