[sword-devel] Lexicon updates

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 19:52:04 MST 2007

Troy,

Karl has both Greek and Hebrew at his sword respostory:
ftp.kleinpaste.org/pub/sword.
Chris is working on a replacement for StrongsGreek and StrongsHebrew.
I'm working on Lockman's Greek and Hebrew lexicons. I've got a first
pass of the Greek done. It's in TEI at this time and it's not a
module. And it won't be free.

DM