[sword-devel] FAQ

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Jun 12 08:12:31 MST 2007

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007, DJ Ortley wrote:

> Along with the:
> "I think I found a bug, what do I do?" question, there should either be a
> second question, or it should be modified for bugs/typos found in module
> texts.
>
> Q) I think I found a bug/typo in a Sword Module, who do I contact?

Everyone can edit the FAQ page. Go ahead.

I now have answered most of the questions. Everyone, please check them
and modify if needed. I was short on purpose in some places, you can
give more information.

I think it's important to update the documentation in many places. Where
do people find our contact info? The most important could be the BibleCS
help files. They are a bit old.

And in my opinion the sword-support should be given only as the last
resort.  We should move our public support to forums or wiki.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland